Detailed Instructions for Purchasing a Ticket Via Bank Transfer
Sometimes I take it for granted that everyone living in Korea is familiar with the bank transfer system.
I've been told that is not the case, and some people would like a bit more information about how to do this.
It is extremely easy, can be done from most ATMs, and takes about 2 minutes.
(There will be a very small fee, probably about 700 won).
1) Select English (Most machines have this option)
2) Select Transfer
3) Choose the bank you are transferring to. (In this case, IBK -Industrial Bank of Korea, or 기업)
(It could also come up as: 중소기업은행... If you search by bank code, it's 003)
4) Input the account number - 581-010433-02-014
5) Input the amount to tranfer (8,000 won for each ticket you are buying)
6) Put in your PIN
7) A confirmation screen will pop up. Make sure that my name comes up (Travis, or 트레비스)
8) Click confirm
IMPORTANT - Make sure that you also fill out the Ticket Form, indicating which shows you are attending, and the names of each person attending. After transferring the money, and sending us a message, you will soon receive a confirmation email.
Since there are no paper tickets, you can then enter the show by giving the door person your name.
Each person attending the show will need their name registered at the door!
This is all very easy! I promise. Korea has a fantastic system for transfering money. You will probably use it often. See you at the show!
Questions? Please fill out the Contact Us form!